Sunday, 23 November 2008

You Hear Nature's Voice In The River That Ever Flows On Towards The Sea...


I have found that the "Nature" of the brief (excuse the pun) has been successful. I had a strong sense of the places in which I wanted to photograph... It was just a shame that the weather wasn't feeling as sympathetic... But none the less, some intriguing photo's were taken and it gave me a sturdy base in which I could work from. One of the best parts of the brief was editing the photo's... depending of the captions and typography included I adapted a certain look, whether it be suspicious, antique, or to enhance the prominent features of the photo's.

When it came to thinking of captions that could relate to the photo's presented in the blog I used personal opinions to create Strap-Lines... In some ways they juxtapose opinions of others... but that's what Strap- Lines are all about isn't it?? Gaining attention... causing controversy... obtaining an end result... and that's the process in which I entailed with the still shots.

The blog itself is very much nature based and I think the reason why I edged more towards this area was because of the beauty and simplicity of the forms, in which can be organically grown and adored by many of all ages and races... although this can be dismayed when development devours areas which people have grown fond of... In some ways the places in which you grew up with filled with screams of happiness have frayed into somewhere desolate...

No comments: