I Remember...
Whilst at my Mum's work, I saw an 'Artifact' on a window sill which was accompanied with cob webs and leaves... It reminded me of a toy which you were allowed to play with only with your Gran's permission.
Whilst at my Mum's work, I saw an 'Artifact' on a window sill which was accompanied with cob webs and leaves... It reminded me of a toy which you were allowed to play with only with your Gran's permission.
To add to the setting of the still, I thought it would appropriate to incorporate Vintage style shapes meandering off from the typography, (Summer days spent playing with Granny's treasures...) I think this added to the style I was trying to obtain.
The way the sun beamed on to the sill where this object lay, picked up on the array of Autumnal colours.
In autumn when the trees are brown
The little leaves come tumbling down
They do not make the slightest sound
But lie so quietly on the ground
Until the wind comes puffing by
And blows them off towards the sky...
No comments:
Post a Comment