Time Has Come, Time Has Gone...
- Time Will Wait For No Man -
The track is a forbidden place and I purposely chose this photo due to the fact it looks "Spy" like... The dark and morbid colours make it look like an unattractive place, but with the flowers and weeds which grow freely regardless of the public restraints... the view seems too tempting...
Whilst photographing, I noticed that this was a hot spot for Mothers and Children. The children were eager to see whether the trains were trudging along the tracks or just for the excitement of seeing something new for the day...
Whilst photographing, I noticed that this was a hot spot for Mothers and Children. The children were eager to see whether the trains were trudging along the tracks or just for the excitement of seeing something new for the day...
No comments:
Post a Comment