Time Away From The Norm...
Sunday, 23 November 2008
Reminiscing Remedies...
They say dreams never do come true.. But they are wrong, I say they do...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(8)
▼
November
(8)
Reminiscing Remedies...They say dreams never do c...
You Hear Nature's Voice In The River That Ever Flo...
Lonely is just one word chosen to represent so muc...
Time Has Come, Time Has Gone... - Time Will Wait F...
I Remember...Whilst at my Mum's work, I saw an 'Ar...
Leaves in the Autumn come tumbling down, Scarlet a...
A Statement Made In Letters Tall... Don't Get me w...
Is This What Nature Intended... Over the past week...
About Me
Gemma
Most people call me Gem, from Carshalton in Surrey and I'm currently studying Graphic and Digital Design at Greenwich University
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment